Thursday, July 12, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

My friend Melissa truly makes the best buffalo chicken dip I have had and I’m not just saying that.  I have tried MANY different kinds and I always go back to hers.  I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she doesn’t use blue cheese (which I am not a huge fan of).    Everyone that tries, it likes it!  Actually, every time that we have a party or get together, I always request that Melissa bring this dish. 

Ingredients:
·         2 (12oz.) cans chicken, drained (you can also use leftover chicken and shred it but this is way faster!)

·         2 (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese blocks

·         1 cup ranch dressing

·         1 cup Frank’s red hot

Directions:
1.       Sauté the chicken in a medium grill pan for about 3-5 minutes. 


2.       Melt both blocks of cream cheese in the microwave until soft. 

3.       Combine ranch dressing and Frank’s red hot with the soften cream cheese



4.       Add the chicken to the cream cheese mixture and stir.


5.       Once combined, transfer to a baking dish.  If eating right away, preheat the oven to 350 and bake until warm (you don’t want it too hot because then it becomes runny).  You can also make this in advance and freeze it! Serve with Tortilla Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment